Secure Web Development
In this interactive training you will acquire the necessary knowledge to develop your secure web applications.
- Understand how attackers probe web applications and which threats your web application faces.
- Take the right measures to protect your web application against hacker attacks.
- Protect your web application from OWASP TOP 10 risks like cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection.
- Convince your customers with state-of-the-art security techniques such as content security policy and SameSite cookies.
Certificate of Attendance
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Same-Origin Policy
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Social Engineering
- Information Disclosure
- Logical Flaws
- Classic Web Attacks
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Complex Web Attacks
- Session Hijacking and Session Fixation
- UI-Redressing and Clickjacking
- Backend Attacks
- File Inclusions and Path Traversal
- Remote Command and Code Execution
- SQL- and noSQL-Injections
- Security Best Practices
- Secure Coding and OWASP TOP 10
- Security Requirements
This training is intended for everyone who wants to build and maintain secure web applications. Ideally, you are familiar with the web environment.
This course is helpful for, among others:
- Web developers (front- and backend)
- Heads of a web development department
- Information Security Officers
It is helpful if you have basic knowledge of HTML. To participate, all you need is a computer, and Firefox as your web browser. For optimal sound quality, we also recommend a headset.
Customized training options for you or your team.
Team online training
(at least 5 participants)
On-site training at your company
On-site training at Hackmanit
Whether a fixed date, team online training or on-site training, we adapt to your wishes. Contact the person responsible for the desired training to receive an individual and non-binding offer. Send the registration form or the individual booking request by email to Prof. Dr. Marcus Niemietz:
|Next Online Training Course
|04.03. - 05.03.2024 | Mon. - Tue. | from 9:00 to 17:00 o’clock | 1.290€ plus VAT (per person) | GERMAN
Note: We reserve the right to cancel the training if there are less than 5 participants. A possible cancellation will be communicated at least one week before the training date.
Your Contact for This Training
Prof. Dr. Marcus Niemietz
* All prices excl. VAT