Single Sign-On Security: SAML
In this interactive training, you will learn the security best practices for SAML-based single sign-on systems.
- Understand how attackers steal SAML tokens and the resulting risks.
- Take the right actions to protect your service and identity providers against cyber attacks.
- Protect your SAML systems from attackers unauthorized access and data theft.
- Convince your customers with state-of-the-art security technologies such as Holder-of-Key (HoK).
Certificate of Attendance
Possible Training Contents
- XML Parsing (DOM vs. SAX)
- XML Schema
- Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSLT)
- Document Type Definition
- XML (External) Entity Attacks
- XML-specific Denial-of-Service Attacks
- SAML-based Single Sign-On
- XML Signature
- Web Browser SSO Profile
- Attacks on SAML Service Providern
- Replay Attacks
- Signature Exclusion
- XML Signature Wrapping (XSW)
- Certificate Faking and Injection Angriffe
- Covert Redirect Attacks
- Anttacks on SAML Identity Provider SAML
- SAML Secure Bindings
- Apply the knowledge you have acquired to your own applications
This training is intended for people who want to build and maintain secure SAML systems.
This course is helpful for, among others:
- Identity management administrators
- Identity provider and client developers
- Penetration testers and security researchers
To participate, you will need a computer, as well as virtualization software for working on the interactive exercises. We recommend VirtualBox.
Customized training options for you or your team.
Team online training
(at least 5 participants)
On-site training at your company
On-site training at Hackmanit
Whether a fixed date, team online training or on-site training, we adapt to your wishes. Contact the person responsible for the desired training to receive an individual and non-binding offer. Send the registration form or the individual booking request by email to Dr. Christian Mainka:
|Next Online Training Course||Registration Deadline|
Note: We reserve the right to cancel the training if there are less than 5 participants. A possible cancellation will be communicated at least one week before the training date.
Your Contact for This Training
Dr. Christian Mainka
* All prices excl. VAT