Introduction to TLS
In this interactive training, you will gain the knowledge necessary to understand basic TLS concepts and configure your servers.
- Learn how to analyze your TLS applications.
- Select the right, efficient, and secure configuration for your applications.
- Protect your applications from known TLS attacks.
- Convince your customers by using state-of-the-art security configuration.
Certificate of Attendance
- TLS Protocol flow
- Why should I use TLS 1.3?
- Secure Server Configuration with Apache mod_ssl
- Verification of Own Configuration With Common Tools
This training is intended for people who configure and administer TLS applications.
This course is helpful for, among others:
- Server administrators
- Security researchers
It is helpful if you have basic knowledge of cryptography, server administration or TLS. To participate, you will need a computer with a Linux system. As an alternative, we provide you with a virtual machine for the virtualization software VirtualBox.
Customized training options for you or your team.
Team online training
(at least 5 participants)
On-site training at your company
On-site training at Hackmanit
Whether a fixed date, team online training or on-site training, we adapt to your wishes. Contact the person responsible for the desired training to receive an individual and non-binding offer. Send the registration form or the individual booking request by email to Prof. Dr. Juraj Somorovsky:
|Next Online Training Course
|19.09.2024 | Thu. | from 9:00 to 13:30 o’clock | 390€ plus VAT (per person) | GERMAN
Note We reserve the right to cancel the training if there are less than 5 participants. A possible cancellation will be communicated at least one week before the training date.
Your Contact for This Training
Prof. Dr. Juraj Somorovsky
* All prices excl. VAT